- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 5 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 9 days ago
- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 37 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 55 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 450 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem