- August 12: Ford Brake Hose Recall May Not Have Included Enough Models investigations | 1 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator Fire Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- July 10: Ford Engine Fire Recall Involves Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 34 days ago
- July 8: Ford Hybrid Fire Recall Follows 23 Engine Fires recalls | 36 days ago
- June 9: Ford Class Action Lawsuit Filed After 16 Engine Fires news | 65 days ago
Lincoln TSB #SSM 47824
2016 Lincoln Navigator
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Some 2015-2017 vehicles may experience a no crank concern due to a security access key table error. When attempting to program keys or perform a parameter reset, the procedure may fail and the Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) scan tool may display an error 232: Key Table Not Allocated. If this error message is encountered, the Body Control Module (BCM) is internally faulted and requires replacement. For claiming, use causal part 15604 and applicable labor operations in section 10 of the Service Labor Times Standards (SLTS) manual.
Click a tab for more information.