- August 15: Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Recalled For Seat Belt-Related Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- August 7: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators For 2 Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- May 26: MyFord Touch Class Action Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 87 days ago
Lincoln Recall 18S17: Fuel Pump Assembly Welds May Fracture Causing Leak
2018 Lincoln Navigator
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018 Ford Expedition, F-150, and Lincoln Navigator vehicles equipped with 3.5L GTDI V6 engines. These vehicles have high pressure fuel pump assemblies with welds that can fracture, which may cause an oil or fuel leak.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pump and associated components, free of charge. The recall began July 17, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S17.
Click a tab for more information.