- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 36 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 37 days ago
- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 62 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 77 days ago
Lincoln Recall 18S17: Fuel Pump Assembly Welds May Fracture Causing Leak
2018 Lincoln Navigator
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018 Ford Expedition, F-150, and Lincoln Navigator vehicles equipped with 3.5L GTDI V6 engines. These vehicles have high pressure fuel pump assemblies with welds that can fracture, which may cause an oil or fuel leak.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pump and associated components, free of charge. The recall began July 17, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S17.
Click a tab for more information.