- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 2 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 13 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 47 days ago
- August 31: Ford Seatback Recall Ordered For 550,000 Vehicles recalls | 47 days ago
- August 15: Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Recalled For Seat Belt-Related Problems recalls | 63 days ago
Lincoln Recall 18S37: Seats Are Missing J-Channel Reinforcement Brackets
2018 Lincoln Navigator
In the event of a crash, a seat that moves may not properly restrain the seat occupant, increasing their risk of injury.
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018 Lincoln Navigator, and Ford Expedition vehicles. The second row center seat track assemblies may be missing one or both of the J-Channel reinforcement brackets, possibly allowing the seat to move in the event of a crash.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the second row center seat for any missing J-channel reinforcement brackets, replacing the center seat frame assembly as necessary, free of charge. An interim owner notification was sent on December 21, 2018. A second letter will be mailed once the remedy is available. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S37
Click a tab for more information.