- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 38 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 39 days ago
- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 79 days ago
Lincoln Recall 18S37: Seats Are Missing J-Channel Reinforcement Brackets
2018 Lincoln Navigator
In the event of a crash, a seat that moves may not properly restrain the seat occupant, increasing their risk of injury.
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018 Lincoln Navigator, and Ford Expedition vehicles. The second row center seat track assemblies may be missing one or both of the J-Channel reinforcement brackets, possibly allowing the seat to move in the event of a crash.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the second row center seat for any missing J-channel reinforcement brackets, replacing the center seat frame assembly as necessary, free of charge. An interim owner notification was sent on December 21, 2018. A second letter will be mailed once the remedy is available. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S37
Click a tab for more information.