- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 24 days ago
- January 23: Ford Recalls 328,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 28 days ago
- December 28: Ford Transmissions That Suddenly Downshift Under Investigation investigations | 54 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 24,667 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.