- December 2: 2016 Mazda CX-5 Daytime Running Lights Cause Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 14 days ago
- November 23: Takata Airbag Settlements Reached in Canada news | 14 days ago
- November 20: Mazda Recalls Vehicles a Second Time Over Takata Airbags recalls | 17 days ago
- November 6: Mazda CX-9 SUVs Recalled For Tire Tread Separations recalls | 31 days ago
2019 Mazda CX-5
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 Mazda CX-5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 Mazda CX-5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mazda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mazda customer service.