- April 21: Suzuki Recalls 2 Million Cars in Japan Over Safety Inspections news | 1 days ago
- April 14: Mazda3 Windshield Wiper Problems Cause Recall recalls | 8 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 8 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 31 days ago
- February 6: Mazda MX-5 Miata Recall Issued For 14,370 Cars recalls | 75 days ago
2007 Mazda MAZDA6
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Mazda MAZDA6
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Mazda MAZDA6 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mazda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mazda customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
This may result in the bolt(s) snapping off during use or without a load. The unsecured rack and load can then come loose while driving creating a potential ... Read more »
This could lead to perforation of the fuel tank, causing fuel leakage. Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire. Read more »