- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 37 days ago
- January 20: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7, CX-9, RX-8 and B-Series For Takata Airbags recalls | 61 days ago
- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 63 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 81 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 84 days ago
2015 Mazda MAZDA6
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Mazda MAZDA6
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Mazda MAZDA6 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mazda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mazda customer service.
If the parking brake actuator shaft binds, the parking brake may not engage or disengage fully. If the parking brake does not engage properly, the vehicle ... Read more »
A vehicle that is driven with under inflated tires may experience a sudden tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Once the PCM assumes that the charging system has failed, the vehicle will stop charging and could result in poor acceleration, loss of steering assist ... Read more »