- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 5 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 6 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 32 days ago
- January 23: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 132,100 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 60 days ago
- January 6: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 8,500 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 77 days ago
2013 Mercedes-Benz C300
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Mercedes-Benz C300
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Mercedes-Benz C300 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the driver air bag inadvertently deploys, it can increase the risk of injury and a crash. Read more »
A loss of steering can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the air bags do not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, there would be an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »