- May 2: Mercedes-Benz Airbag Lawsuit Filed Over 'Sham Recall' news | 20 days ago
- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 35 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 42 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 64 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 65 days ago
2014 Mercedes-Benz C300
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz C300
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz C300 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
If the driver air bag inadvertently deploys, it can increase the risk of injury and a crash. Read more »
A loss of steering can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the air bags do not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, there would be an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »