- September 6: Mercedes-Benz NECK-PRO Lawsuit Filed as Class Action news | 12 days ago
- September 2: Mercedes-Benz CLS 450 Cars Recalled For Coolant Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- August 26: Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class SUVs Recalled For Drain Hose Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Mercedes-Benz C-Class Recall Issued For Battery Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- August 2: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles With Active Brake Assist recalls | 47 days ago
2014 Mercedes-Benz C300
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz C300
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz C300 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the passenger or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the driver air bag inadvertently deploys, it can increase the risk of injury and a crash. Read more »
A loss of steering can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the air bags do not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, there would be an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »