- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 3 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 4 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 30 days ago
- January 23: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 132,100 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 58 days ago
- January 6: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 8,500 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 75 days ago
2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS550
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS550
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
If the rubber seal falls into the engine compartment, it may contact parts of the engine or exhaust system, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
Reduced rear side marker illumination may prevent other drivers from seeing the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the rubber seal falls into the engine compartment, it may contact parts of the exhaust system, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »