- February 20: Mercedes Recalls GLE-Class and GLS-Class Vehicles recalls | 5 days ago
- February 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls A220, A35 AMG and CLA250 recalls | 7 days ago
- February 14: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Vans May Lose Stability Control recalls | 11 days ago
- February 7: Mercedes-Benz Class Action Lawsuit: Radiator Leaks news | 18 days ago
- February 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Class Action Filed in Georgia news | 21 days ago
2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS550
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS550
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
An inaccurate vehicle location may delay emergency responders, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the rubber seal falls into the engine compartment, it may contact parts of the engine or exhaust system, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
Reduced rear side marker illumination may prevent other drivers from seeing the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the rubber seal falls into the engine compartment, it may contact parts of the exhaust system, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »