- February 20: Mercedes Recalls GLE-Class and GLS-Class Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- February 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls A220, A35 AMG and CLA250 recalls | 6 days ago
- February 14: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Vans May Lose Stability Control recalls | 10 days ago
- February 7: Mercedes-Benz Class Action Lawsuit: Radiator Leaks news | 17 days ago
- February 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Class Action Filed in Georgia news | 20 days ago
1995 Mercedes-Benz E320
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1995 Mercedes-Benz E320
Official recalls have been issued for the 1995 Mercedes-Benz E320 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
A short circuit can cause the wires to overheat, stall the engine, or inadvertently deploy an airbag, any of these increases the potential for a vehicle crash. Read more »