- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- March 8: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Makes Petition Moot investigations | 16 days ago
- March 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Equipped With 10-Spoke Wheels recalls | 18 days ago
- February 21: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- January 12: Chrysler Pacifica Stalling Problems Cause Recall recalls | 71 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems are a major issue with the 2004 Mini Cooper, with hundreds of owners reporting complaints to the NHTSA about their power steering suddenly failing while driving.
Some power steering failures have caused crashes & injuries. Average mileage at failure is well under 100,000 miles & the repair cost is over $1,000. Not good.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 20,150 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.