- August 11: Chrysler Town and Country Fires Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- July 17: Kia Sedona Minivans Recalled After Fire recalls | 27 days ago
- June 12: Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Fires Cause Recall recalls | 62 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 87 days ago
2004 Mini Cooper
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems are a major issue with the 2004 Mini Cooper, with hundreds of owners reporting complaints to the NHTSA about their power steering suddenly failing while driving.
Some power steering failures have caused crashes & injuries. Average mileage at failure is well under 100,000 miles & the repair cost is over $1,000. Not good.
2004 Mini Cooper Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Steering Failure1
- NHTSA: Steering428
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump12
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System9
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System8
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, And ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mini Cooper Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Cooper compares to other years?
Check out our Mini Cooper overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cooper.