- September 21: MINI Cooper Oil Filter Housing Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 2 days ago
- September 6: smart fortwo Fire Investigation Upgraded by Feds investigations | 16 days ago
- July 8: Honda Recalls Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Belts recalls | 76 days ago
2004 Mini Cooper
wheels / hubs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems are a major issue with the 2004 Mini Cooper, with hundreds of owners reporting complaints to the NHTSA about their power steering suddenly failing while driving.
Some power steering failures have caused crashes & injuries. Average mileage at failure is well under 100,000 miles & the repair cost is over $1,000. Not good.
Worst 2004 Cooper wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Tires2
- NHTSA: Wheels2
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts2
- NHTSA: Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mini Cooper Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Cooper compares to other years?
Check out our Mini Cooper overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cooper.