- March 8: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Makes Petition Moot investigations | 11 days ago
- March 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Equipped With 10-Spoke Wheels recalls | 13 days ago
- February 21: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- January 12: Chrysler Pacifica Stalling Problems Cause Recall recalls | 66 days ago
- January 7: BMW Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Says Panoramic Glass Shatters news | 71 days ago
2004 Mini Cooper
Wheels / Hubs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems are a major issue with the 2004 Mini Cooper, with hundreds of owners reporting complaints to the NHTSA about their power steering suddenly failing while driving.
Some power steering failures have caused crashes & injuries. Average mileage at failure is well under 100,000 miles & the repair cost is over $1,000. Not good.
2004 Mini Cooper Wheels / Hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Tires2
- NHTSA: Wheels2
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts2
- NHTSA: Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mini Cooper Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Cooper compares to other years?
Check out our Mini Cooper overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cooper.