- January 12: Chrysler Pacifica Stalling Problems Cause Recall recalls | 8 days ago
- January 7: BMW Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Says Panoramic Glass Shatters news | 13 days ago
- January 5: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Complaints Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- November 21: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Engines Shut Off: Federal Petition news | 60 days ago
- November 18: Honda Odyssey Second-Row Seat Problems Injure 46 recalls | 63 days ago
2005 Mini Cooper
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems are a major issue with the 2005 Mini Cooper, with hundreds of owners reporting complaints to the NHTSA about their power steering suddenly failing while driving.
Some power steering failures have caused crashes & injuries. Average mileage at failure is well under 100,000 miles & the repair cost is over $1,000. Not good.