- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 29 days ago
- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 41 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 47 days ago
- August 27: smart fortwo Car Fire Investigation Ends investigations | 51 days ago
2005 Mini Cooper
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems are a major issue with the 2005 Mini Cooper, with hundreds of owners reporting complaints to the NHTSA about their power steering suddenly failing while driving.
Some power steering failures have caused crashes & injuries. Average mileage at failure is well under 100,000 miles & the repair cost is over $1,000. Not good.