- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 28 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 31 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Wants Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Dismissed news | 44 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 48 days ago
- June 3: Kia Sedona Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 49 days ago
2005 Mini Cooper
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems are a major issue with the 2005 Mini Cooper, with hundreds of owners reporting complaints to the NHTSA about their power steering suddenly failing while driving.
Some power steering failures have caused crashes & injuries. Average mileage at failure is well under 100,000 miles & the repair cost is over $1,000. Not good.