- April 18: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 4 days ago
- February 22: Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 59 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Lancers After Sunroofs Fly Off recalls | 79 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders For Parking Brake Problems recalls | 79 days ago
- February 1: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outlanders With Drive Belt Problems recalls | 80 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall : Mitsubishi America/Fuel Return Hose
2001 Mitsubishi Galant
This hose is considered to be inadequate.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The outer layer only of this 3-layer fuel return hose does not contain the desired ozone protection due to a processing error.
- Dealers will replace the fuel return hose.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.