- April 18: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 7 days ago
- February 22: Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 62 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Lancers After Sunroofs Fly Off recalls | 82 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders For Parking Brake Problems recalls | 82 days ago
- February 1: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outlanders With Drive Belt Problems recalls | 83 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall : Mitsubishi America/Seat Mounting Bolts
2001 Mitsubishi Galant
The rear anchor bolts securing the driver's seat may not properly secure the seat and could increase the risk of driver injury in an accident.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. A number of incorrect driver side seat mounting bolts were installed into vehicles.
- Dealers will inspect the seat mounting bolts and then replace the bolts if necessary. Owner notification began February 15, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Mitsubishi at 1-800-222-0037.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.