- September 29: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Eclipse Cross SUVs recalls | 45 days ago
- September 25: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders With Wrong Wheel Rim Info recalls | 49 days ago
- September 22: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlander, Outlander PHEV, Outlander Sport and Eclipse Cross recalls | 52 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 84 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall : Mitsubishi America/Seat Mounting Bolts
2001 Mitsubishi Galant
The rear anchor bolts securing the driver's seat may not properly secure the seat and could increase the risk of driver injury in an accident.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. A number of incorrect driver side seat mounting bolts were installed into vehicles.
- Dealers will inspect the seat mounting bolts and then replace the bolts if necessary. Owner notification began February 15, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Mitsubishi at 1-800-222-0037.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.