- April 18: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- February 22: Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 60 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Lancers After Sunroofs Fly Off recalls | 80 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders For Parking Brake Problems recalls | 80 days ago
- February 1: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outlanders With Drive Belt Problems recalls | 81 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall : Mitsubishi America/Wiring Harness
2001 Mitsubishi Galant
If any of these wires become short-circuited, the interior lamps, turn signal lamps, and rear stop lamps could stop working. This would fail to warn a following driver that the vehicle is turning or braking and could lead to a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring — Rear Compartment/Trunk
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The routing of the wiring harness under the right and left side of the rear seat could allow the harness to contact the body. The wires in each harness control the stop lamp circuit, back-up lamp circuit, and the turn lamp circuit.
- Dealers will re-route and secure the harnesses and, if necessary, repair any pre-existing wire insulation damage.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.