- September 25: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders With Wrong Wheel Rim Info recalls | 0 days ago
- September 22: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlander, Outlander PHEV, Outlander Sport and Eclipse Cross recalls | 3 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 35 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall : Mitsubishi America/Wiring Harness
2001 Mitsubishi Galant
If any of these wires become short-circuited, the interior lamps, turn signal lamps, and rear stop lamps could stop working. This would fail to warn a following driver that the vehicle is turning or braking and could lead to a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring — Rear Compartment/Trunk
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The routing of the wiring harness under the right and left side of the rear seat could allow the harness to contact the body. The wires in each harness control the stop lamp circuit, back-up lamp circuit, and the turn lamp circuit.
- Dealers will re-route and secure the harnesses and, if necessary, repair any pre-existing wire insulation damage.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.