- April 18: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 1 days ago
- February 22: Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Lancers After Sunroofs Fly Off recalls | 76 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders For Parking Brake Problems recalls | 76 days ago
- February 1: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outlanders With Drive Belt Problems recalls | 77 days ago
2015 Mitsubishi i-MiEV
3 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2015 Mitsubishi i-MiEV
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
NHTSA ID #10129907
Summary: This is a letter sent to dealers, to inform them of a repair or replacement process for HV batteries.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
NHTSA ID #10103061
Summary: THIS TSB INSTRUCTS THE DEALER TO UPDATE THE HFM (HANDS FREE MODULE) SOFTWARE TO IMPROVE THE BLUETOOTH® CONNECTION WITH IPHONE/IPOD/IPAD WHEN THE DEVICE IS CONNECTED TO WI‐FI. THIS UPDATE ADDRESSES UNSTABLE, REPEATEDLY CONNECTING AND D
NHTSA ID #10098884
Summary: THIS TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN, PROVIDED TO DEALERS, INSTRUCTS THE DEALER TO UPDATE THE HFM SOFTWARE THAT ALLOWS VOICE RECOGNITION TO COMPLETE BEFORE CONNECTION TO THE PHONE BEGINS, TO RECTIFY THE CONDITION WHERE THE HFM ATTEMPTS A BLUETOO