- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 6 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 10 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 15 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 15 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 15 days ago
Nissan Recall : Power Window Switch Controller
2011 Nissan 370Z
The threshold for auto reverse activation is higher than the Nissan specification. Should a body part become trapped by a closing window, a pinch injury may result.
Visibility — Power Window Devices And Controls
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2011 and 2012 infiniti G37 coupe vehicles and certain model year 2011 Nissan 370Z vehicles manufactured from July 2, 2011, through August 29, 2011. Due to a programming error, the power window switch controller in the subject vehicles was manufactured out of specification.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the power window switches with new ones free of charge. The safety recall began on December 5, 2011. Owners may contact Nissan at 1800-647-7261 or infiniti at 1-800-662-6200.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.