- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 53 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 57 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 58 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 66 days ago
Nissan Recall : Power Window Switch Controller
2011 Nissan 370Z
The threshold for auto reverse activation is higher than the Nissan specification. Should a body part become trapped by a closing window, a pinch injury may result.
Visibility — Power Window Devices And Controls
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2011 and 2012 infiniti G37 coupe vehicles and certain model year 2011 Nissan 370Z vehicles manufactured from July 2, 2011, through August 29, 2011. Due to a programming error, the power window switch controller in the subject vehicles was manufactured out of specification.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the power window switches with new ones free of charge. The safety recall began on December 5, 2011. Owners may contact Nissan at 1800-647-7261 or infiniti at 1-800-662-6200.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.