- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 17 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 31 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- June 7: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Closed investigations | 62 days ago
- June 4: Nissan Altima Hood Latch Recall: No. 4 recalls | 65 days ago
2011 Nissan 370Z
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Nissan 370Z
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Nissan 370Z by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
The threshold for auto reverse activation is higher than the Nissan specification. Should a body part become trapped by a closing window, a pinch injury may ... Read more »