- August 20: Nissan Altima and Maxima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- August 20: Nissan LEAF Occupancy Sensor Causes Defect Petition investigations | 3 days ago
- August 17: Nissan Pays $1.5 Million in Ashlynn Nicole Overton Crash news | 6 days ago
- August 13: Nissan Clutch Class Action Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 10 days ago
- August 4: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Expanded investigations | 19 days ago
2011 Nissan 370Z
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Nissan 370Z
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Nissan 370Z by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
The threshold for auto reverse activation is higher than the Nissan specification. Should a body part become trapped by a closing window, a pinch injury ... Read more »