- January 9: Nissan Transmission Lawsuit Filed Over CVTs news | 13 days ago
- December 25: Nissan Recalls 2022 Frontier Trucks For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 28 days ago
- December 24: Nissan Rogue Fuel Pump Recall Issued After Engines Stalled recalls | 29 days ago
- December 21: Nissan Altima Headlight Lawsuit Settlement Finalized news | 32 days ago
- December 13: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall May Be Necessary investigations | 40 days ago
Nissan Preliminary Evaluation PE08004: SIDE AIR BAG NON-DEPLOYMENT
2004 Nissan Armada
SIDE AIR BAG NON-DEPLOYMENT
- The subject vehicles are equipped with optional seat-mounted side air bags.all vehicles are equipped with standard frontal air bags and side air curtains.installation of the incorrect SRS diagnosis sensor unit does not impair deployment of the frontal air bag and side air curtain in the event of a crash.no reports of non-deployment of the subject seat-mounted side air bags have been received by the manufacturer or by NHTSA.the warranty reports cited above represent vehicle inspections conducted under the service campaign and sensor replacement was required in 32 of these cases.the manufacturer reports a total of 151 sensor units sold as replacement parts for all purposes.investigation disclosed a low incidence of sensor replacement required under the service campaign to date.no incidents of real world non-deployment of the subject air bags were identified.this preliminary evaluation is closed.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.