- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 28 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 29 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 58 days ago
Nissan Recall : Fuel System Integrity/FMVSS 301
2009 Nissan Cube
Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage
- Nissan is recalling model year 2009-2010 Nissan Cube vehicles manufactured from January 30, 2009 through July 30, 2010. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 301, "fuel system integrity." When the vehicle was rotated following a rear moving barrier crash test as required, the amount of fuel leakage exceeded the allowable limits.
- Dealers will develop a special protector and attach it to the gasoline recirculation tube at the location of the filler neck connector. This service will be performed free of charge. The safety recall began on September 13, 2010. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.