- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 0 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 8 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 38 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 46 days ago
Nissan Recall R2019: Nissan/Axle Corrosion
2003 Nissan Frontier
This can result in corrosion and eventual failure of the wheel bearing. If this occurs, the wheel assembly could separate from the vehicle increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- On certain pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles, water may enter the rear axle housing due to inadequate sealing of the anti-lock braking system (ABS) sensor.
- Dealers will inspect the rear axle for water intrusion and any affected components will be replaced. The ABS sensor will be resealed to prevent water intrusion. Owner notification began December 10, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.