- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 28 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 29 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 58 days ago
Nissan Recall R2019: Nissan/Axle Corrosion
2003 Nissan Frontier
This can result in corrosion and eventual failure of the wheel bearing. If this occurs, the wheel assembly could separate from the vehicle increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- On certain pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles, water may enter the rear axle housing due to inadequate sealing of the anti-lock braking system (ABS) sensor.
- Dealers will inspect the rear axle for water intrusion and any affected components will be replaced. The ABS sensor will be resealed to prevent water intrusion. Owner notification began December 10, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.