- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 13 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 78 days ago
Nissan Recall R2019: Nissan/Axle Corrosion
2003 Nissan Frontier
This can result in corrosion and eventual failure of the wheel bearing. If this occurs, the wheel assembly could separate from the vehicle increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- On certain pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles, water may enter the rear axle housing due to inadequate sealing of the anti-lock braking system (ABS) sensor.
- Dealers will inspect the rear axle for water intrusion and any affected components will be replaced. The ABS sensor will be resealed to prevent water intrusion. Owner notification began December 10, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.