- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 3 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 12 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 12 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 12 days ago
Nissan Recall R2019: Nissan/Axle Corrosion
2003 Nissan Frontier
This can result in corrosion and eventual failure of the wheel bearing. If this occurs, the wheel assembly could separate from the vehicle increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- On certain pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles, water may enter the rear axle housing due to inadequate sealing of the anti-lock braking system (ABS) sensor.
- Dealers will inspect the rear axle for water intrusion and any affected components will be replaced. The ABS sensor will be resealed to prevent water intrusion. Owner notification began December 10, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.