- November 19: Nissan Versa Coil Spring Recall Expanded recalls | 3 days ago
- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Altima Rusted Floor Pans Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- November 8: Nissan Versa CVT Lawsuit Alleges Cars Fail to Accelerate news | 14 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 25 days ago
NHTSA — Tires: Tread/Belt Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: In a very limited selection on small pickup trucks, the Frontier is one of the best options except -- and I cannot emphasize this enough -- for one problem that makes it an avoid-at-all-costs pain in you know what: the radiator ruptures and leaks coolant into the transmission, killing it. Such a buzzkill.
This problem affects most 2005-2008 (and maybe beyond) Frontiers.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 55,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem