- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 34 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 48 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 60 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 71 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB-09-129
2007 Nissan Frontier
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Nissan for this TSB. Call your local Nissan dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# NTB-09-129.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- NISSAN: VENT CONTROL VALVE REPLACEMENT. WHEN REPLACING THE EVAP CANISTER VENT CONTROL VALVE FOR REASON: USE THE ONE LISTED ON PAGE 2; FOR VENT CONTROL VALVE REPLACEMENT PROCEDURE, REFER TO THE APPROPRIATE SECTION OF THE ELECTRONIC SERVICE MANUALS (ESM; WHEN INSTALLING THE NEW VALVE, DO NOT ADD ANY LUBE TO ITS O RING; FOR FRONTIER (D40 SERIES) ONLY, INSTALL THE PROTECTOR LISTED IN PARTS INFORMATION. *PE INCLUDES 2005-09 FRONTIER. UPDATED 12/8/10. *PE
Click a tab for more information.