- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 28 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 42 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 65 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 86 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB-10-008
2007 Nissan Frontier
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Nissan for this TSB. Call your local Nissan dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# NTB-10-008.
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:REAR:AXLE:NON-POWERED AXLE ASSEMBLY
- NISSAN: REAR AXLE SEAL LEAKS. THE REAR AXLE ASSEMBLY IS LEAKING GEAR OIL FROM THE RIGHT AND/OR LEFT HAND AXLE SEAL, AND THE VEHICLE IS EQUIPPED WITH A M226 STYLE AXLE AND NO NOISE OR VIBRATION IS COMING FROM THE REAR FINAL DRIVE GEARS AND SIDE BEARINGS. *PE
Click a tab for more information.