- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 34 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 48 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 60 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 71 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB-10-072A
2007 Nissan Frontier
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Nissan for this TSB. Call your local Nissan dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# NTB-10-072A.
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:FRONT
- NISSAN: FRONT SUSPENSION NOISE. A NOISE (CLUNKING, SQUEAKING, POPPING) CAN BE HEARD WHEN PERFORMING AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS: TURNING THE STEERING WHEEL LEFT OR RIGHT, DRIVING OVER SPEED BUMPS, DRIVING ON ROUGH ROADS, ACCELERATING OR DECELERATING AND NOISE IS COMING FROM THE FRONT STABILIZER BAR BUSHING. *PE
Click a tab for more information.