- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 28 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 42 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 65 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 86 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB17-070
2007 Nissan Frontier
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN 2004-2011 TITAN, AND 2005-2011 FRONTIER AND XTERRA; AIR BAG DIAGNOSIS SENSOR UNIT INTRODUCTION Nissan is conducting a voluntary service campaign on certain specific model year 2004- 2011 Titan, and 2005-2011 Frontier and Xterra vehicles to reprogram the air bag diagnosis sensor unit. This repair will be performed at no charge to the customer for parts or labor. IDENTIFICATION NUMBER Nissan has assigned identification number P7318 to this campaign. This number must appear on all communications and documentation of any nature dealing with this campaign. DEALER RESPONSIBILITY Dealers are to repair vehicles falling within range of this campaign that enter the service department. This includes vehicles purchased from private parties, vehicles presented by transient (tourists) owners, and vehicles in a dealer?s inventory.
Click a tab for more information.