- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 28 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 42 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 65 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 86 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB17-082a
2007 Nissan Frontier
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:SUPPLY:CHECK VALVE
- NISSAN; DTC P0456 CAUSED BY EVAP LEAK AT VENT CONTROL VALVE O-RING This bulletin has been amended. The APPLIED VEHICLES and CLAIMS INFORMATION sections have been revised. No other changes have been made. Please discard previous versions of this bulletin.
Click a tab for more information.