- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 28 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 42 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 65 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 86 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB18-080
2007 Nissan Frontier
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- AIR BAG WARNING LIGHT FLASHING INDICATING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTIC MODE IF YOU CONFIRM The air bag warning light is flashing slowly (repeating 2 seconds ON, 2 seconds OFF). NOTE: If this should occur, the Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit is in Diagnostic Mode and needs to be returned to User Mode. ACTION 1. Use CONSULT-III plus to check for Air Bag DTCs and perform repairs as needed. 2. Return the Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit to User Mode.
Click a tab for more information.