- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 34 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 48 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 60 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 71 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB20-026
2007 Nissan Frontier
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING
- 2005-2019 FRONTIER; HIGH-MOUNTED STOP LAMP SERVICE PART SERVICE INFORMATION The mounting stud diameter for the high-mounted stop lamp service part has changed from 5 mm to a 6 mm. If for any reason the high-mounted stop lamp needs to be replaced, the mounting hole will need to be enlarged to 6.5 mm (Â¼ inch) as follows: 1. Remove the high-mounted stop lamp. ï· - For high-mounted stop lamp removal, refer to the Electronic Service Manual: Section DRIVER CONTROLS > EXTERIOR LIGHTING SYSTEM > REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION > STOP LAMP. 2. Enlarge the high-mounted stop lampâs mounting holes (see Figure 1 on page 2) using a 6.5 mm (Â¼ inch) drill bit. NOTICE: To avoid damage to the vehicle, apply light pressure to the drill while drilling. Excessive force may cause the drill bit to penetrate too far and damage the headliner. 3. Apply touch-up paint to the mounting holes to protect the bare metal. 4. Install the new high-mounted stop lamp using M6 mounting nuts. Refer to the PARTS INFORMATION on page 2.
Click a tab for more information.