- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 28 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 42 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 65 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 86 days ago
Nissan TSB #P7318b
2007 Nissan Frontier
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- Air Bag Control Unit Reprogram Voluntary Service Campaign ***** Campaign Summary***** Nissan is committed to customer satisfaction. Nissan is conducting a Voluntary Service Campaign to reprogram the Air Bag Control Unit (ACU) in 2004-2014 Titan, 2005-2014 Frontier, and 2005-2014 Xterra vehicles. The current ACU rollover-sensing calibration logic could allow for unintended curtain air bag deployment in rare instances occurring under certain unique driving scenarios, usually involving unpaved roads or off-road where one side of the vehicle is higher than the other. The ACU reprogramming will improve rollover-sensing calibration to address certain unique driving scenarios, and help prevent unintended curtain air bag deployment, while maintaining the design intent for deployment in rollover crashes. Owners of affected vehicles will be notified beginning in June 2017 and asked to bring their vehicle to an authorized Nissan dealer to have the remedy work completed at no cost to the owner.
Click a tab for more information.