- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 28 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 42 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 65 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 86 days ago
Nissan TSB #REV1_P7318
2007 Nissan Frontier
Affected Component: AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:SENSOR/CONTROL MODULE
- Air Bag Control Unit Reprogram Voluntary Service Campaign Temporary suspension of this campaign on all affected 2004-2006 model year vehicles. Nissan is aware of reprogramming concerns on 2004-2006 models subject to P7318 Air Bag Control Unit Reprogramming and is working diligently with the supplier to provide a solution. In the interim, Nissan recommends dealers suspend reprogramming activity on all 2004-2006 models until a software remedy is available. These models will continue to be identified in Service Comm and DBS National Service History with an open P7318 campaign. Nissan will provide an update as soon as revised software is available. Please discard previous versions of this bulletin.
Click a tab for more information.