- April 21: Suzuki Recalls 2 Million Cars in Japan Over Safety Inspections news | 1 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 8 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 31 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- February 27: 2019 Nissan Altimas Recalled For Possible Fuel Leaks recalls | 54 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 12,085 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.