- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 55 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 59 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 60 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 68 days ago
Nissan Recall : Engine Start/Stop Button May Stick
2014 Nissan Juke
If the engine start/stop button gets stuck in the housing, road vibrations may cause the engine to shut off unexpectedly while the vehicle is being driven, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Ignition — Switch
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2014 Versa Sedan vehicles manufactured July 16, 2013, to January 29, 2014, 2013-2014 Cube vehicles manufactured July 3, 2013, to October 21, 2013, and 2013-2014 Juke vehicles manufactured July 3, 2013, to October 22, 2013. When exposed to hot temperatures, the affected vehicles have an engine start/stop button that may stick inside the button housing.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will modify the start/stop switch housing, free of charge. The recall began on August 4, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (13)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB- NTB15-064a July 21, 2015
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Update #1 – Campaign Bulletin/Parts Status
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.