- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 3 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 8 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 8 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 8 days ago
- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 42 days ago
2014 Nissan Juke
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Nissan Juke
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Nissan Juke by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
If the engine start/stop button gets stuck in the housing, road vibrations may cause the engine to shut off unexpectedly while the vehicle is being driven, ... Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source could cause a vehicle fire. Read more »