- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 4 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 25 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 50 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 69 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 83 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB19-021
2015 Nissan NV
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- NISSAN; MIL ON WITH DTC P219A AND/OR P219B STORED This bulletin applies to Titan XD vehicles equipped with a VK56D gas engine only. SERVICE INFORMATION If the MIL is ON and DTC P219A (AIR FUEL RATIO IMBALANCE B1) and/or P219B (AIR FUEL RATIO IMBALANCE B2) is stored: - DO NOT replace the Air Fuel Ratio (A/F) sensor. - Refer to the applicable Electronic Service Manual (ESM) and follow the diagnostic procedure for DTC P219A and/or P219B.
Click a tab for more information.