- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 1 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 9 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 47 days ago
Nissan Recall PM374: Battery Terminal Fuse May Blow Causing Stall
2013 Nissan NV200
If the wires and the bracket make contact, a short circuit may result, causing the battery terminal fuse to blow. If the fuse blows while driving, the fuel pump will stop and cause the engine to stop running, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Nissan North America Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2013 NV200 vehicles manufactured February 6, 2013, through August 2, 2013. Due to the routing of the wiring harness that connects the fusible link to the battery fuse terminal, the wiring harness may wear through its protective covering, allowing the wires to touch the bracket that holds the fusible link.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and reposition the wiring harness and apply a protective covering to it, free of charge. The recall began on December 9, 2013. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.