- July 19: Nissan Recalls Titan Trucks Due To Alternator Wire Harnesses recalls | 4 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Prevails in Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- June 11: Nissan Altima CVT Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 42 days ago
- May 31: Nissan Altimas Recalled For Risk of Fires recalls | 53 days ago
- May 12: Appeals Court Upholds $25 Million Verdict Against Nissan news | 72 days ago
Nissan Recall : Wheel Hubs May Crack Due To Insufficient Hardness
2012 Nissan Pathfinder
If the vehicle is driven in this condition, the wheel hub may break, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Suspension — Front — Hub
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 Frontier, Pathfinder, and Xterra two-wheel drive vehicles manufactured from June 19, 2012, through July 12, 2012. These vehicles may have been equipped with front wheel hubs that may not meet the design hardness specifications. A wheel hub that was manufactured below hardness specification may wear prematurely and eventually crack.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replaced the left and right side front wheel hub assemblies free of charge. The safety recall began on October 22, 2012. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.