- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 24 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 43 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
Nissan Recall : Wheel Hubs May Crack Due To Insufficient Hardness
2012 Nissan Pathfinder
If the vehicle is driven in this condition, the wheel hub may break, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Suspension — Front — Hub
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 Frontier, Pathfinder, and Xterra two-wheel drive vehicles manufactured from June 19, 2012, through July 12, 2012. These vehicles may have been equipped with front wheel hubs that may not meet the design hardness specifications. A wheel hub that was manufactured below hardness specification may wear prematurely and eventually crack.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replaced the left and right side front wheel hub assemblies free of charge. The safety recall began on October 22, 2012. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.