- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 8 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 24 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 33 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 52 days ago
Nissan Recall : Wheel Hubs May Crack Due To Insufficient Hardness
2012 Nissan Pathfinder
If the vehicle is driven in this condition, the wheel hub may break, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Suspension — Front — Hub
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 Frontier, Pathfinder, and Xterra two-wheel drive vehicles manufactured from June 19, 2012, through July 12, 2012. These vehicles may have been equipped with front wheel hubs that may not meet the design hardness specifications. A wheel hub that was manufactured below hardness specification may wear prematurely and eventually crack.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replaced the left and right side front wheel hub assemblies free of charge. The safety recall began on October 22, 2012. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.