- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 6 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 36 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
Nissan Recall : Wheel Hubs May Crack Due To Insufficient Hardness
2012 Nissan Pathfinder
If the vehicle is driven in this condition, the wheel hub may break, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Suspension — Front — Hub
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 Frontier, Pathfinder, and Xterra two-wheel drive vehicles manufactured from June 19, 2012, through July 12, 2012. These vehicles may have been equipped with front wheel hubs that may not meet the design hardness specifications. A wheel hub that was manufactured below hardness specification may wear prematurely and eventually crack.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replaced the left and right side front wheel hub assemblies free of charge. The safety recall began on October 22, 2012. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.