- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 46 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 46 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 56 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 65 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 70 days ago
2014 Nissan Pathfinder
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 has a small, but significant number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the Pathfinder's transmission shakes violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
Worst 2014 Pathfinder Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems38NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems11NHTSA complaints: 7
- AC / heater problems5
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 19
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 13
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 76
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- cooling system problems1
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 13
- windows / windshield problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 67
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 12
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 11
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 8
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.