- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 9 days ago
- February 8: Nissan Recalls Juke Nismo RS SUVs For Braking Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- February 6: Nissan CVT Cooling System Lawsuit Continues in Court news | 15 days ago
- January 22: Nissan Recalls Versas For Takata Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
2014 Nissan Pathfinder
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 has a small, but significant number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the Pathfinder's transmission shakes violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
Worst 2014 Pathfinder Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems40NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems14NHTSA complaints: 7
- AC / heater problems5
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 19
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 13
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 13
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 76
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 12
- cooling system problems1
- windows / windshield problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 67
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 11
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 8
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.