- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 48 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 48 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 58 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 67 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 72 days ago
2007 Nissan Pathfinder
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
Worst 2007 Pathfinder Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems238NHTSA complaints: 10
- engine problems17NHTSA complaints: 211
- AC / heater problems11
- fuel system problems8NHTSA complaints: 110
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 17
- interior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 26
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 286
- exhaust system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 19
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 16
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.