- November 18: Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 2 days ago
- November 17: Nissan Infiniti Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 3 days ago
- November 15: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- October 16: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Opened investigations | 35 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 45 days ago
2007 Nissan Pathfinder
Windows / Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
2007 Nissan Pathfinder Windows / Windshield Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.