- October 10: Nissan Repairs Unintended Airbag Deployments in the Frontier, Titan and Xterra news | 11 days ago
- October 8: Nissan Facing Trouble in Japan Over Falsified Documents news | 13 days ago
- September 26: Nissan Sentra Xtronic CVT Lawsuit Targets 2012-2017 Models news | 25 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 73 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 73 days ago
2010 Nissan Pathfinder
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are no warning signs of the same "radiator leaked and killed my transmission" complaints that have plagued previous model years.
For earlier Pathfinder model years (2005-2008), a defect in the radiator allows engine coolant to leak into the transmission. However this defect doesn't appear to affect Pathfinders from 2009 & later. Nissan did include the 2010 model when they extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles in response to the transmission defect.
Worst 2010 Pathfinder Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems4NHTSA complaints: 2
- engine problems4NHTSA complaints: 4
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- AC / heater problems2
- electrical problems2
- interior accessories problems1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.