- August 17: Nissan Pays $1.5 Million in Ashlynn Nicole Overton Crash news | 3 days ago
- August 13: Nissan Clutch Class Action Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 7 days ago
- August 4: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Expanded investigations | 16 days ago
- August 3: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 17 days ago
- July 19: Nissan Recalls Titan Trucks Due To Alternator Wire Harnesses recalls | 32 days ago
2010 Nissan Pathfinder
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are no warning signs of the same "radiator leaked and killed my transmission" complaints that have plagued previous model years.
For earlier Pathfinder model years (2005-2008), a defect in the radiator allows engine coolant to leak into the transmission. However this defect doesn't appear to affect Pathfinders from 2009 & later. Nissan did include the 2010 model when they extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles in response to the transmission defect.