- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 0 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 19 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 30 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 31 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 44 days ago
2010 Nissan Pathfinder
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are no warning signs of the same "radiator leaked and killed my transmission" complaints that have plagued previous model years.
For earlier Pathfinder model years (2005-2008), a defect in the radiator allows engine coolant to leak into the transmission. However this defect doesn't appear to affect Pathfinders from 2009 & later. Nissan did include the 2010 model when they extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles in response to the transmission defect.