- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 18 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 32 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 48 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 57 days ago
2014 Nissan Pathfinder
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 has a small, but significant number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the Pathfinder's transmission shakes violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
2014 Nissan Pathfinder Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Door Won't Open1
- Lift Gate Broke1
- Liftgate Opens And Closes Without Hitting Button1
- Paint Has White Stains All Over1
- Premature Rusting1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body14
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate2
- NHTSA: Structure1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.