- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 12 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 28 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 47 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 55 days ago
2014 Nissan Pathfinder
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 has a small, but significant number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the Pathfinder's transmission shakes violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
2014 Nissan Pathfinder Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Door Won't Open1
- Liftgate Opens And Closes Without Hitting Button1
- Paint Has White Stains All Over1
- Premature Rusting1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body13
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate2
- NHTSA: Structure1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.