- November 23: Infiniti FX Bubbling Dashboard Lawsuit Verdict Overturned news | 1 days ago
- November 19: Nissan Versa Coil Spring Recall Expanded recalls | 5 days ago
- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Altima Rusted Floor Pans Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- November 8: Nissan Versa CVT Lawsuit Alleges Cars Fail to Accelerate news | 16 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Nissan Quest is great in terms of low complaints, but it also has an abysmal crash test rating for one very common type of impact.
The IIHS' "small overlap" crash test rates the vehicle's ability to protect front seat passengers when the car is impacted across 1/4th of the front bumper.
This mimics hitting a pole, or an off-center crash into another car — more common in the real world than a full frontal head-on crash.
See our crash test page for the detailed results — As you can see from the IIHS' crash test video, the Nissan Quest does not protect intrusion into the passenger space & major injury to the front seat passengers is likely.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 7,300 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.