- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 9 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 16 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 19 days ago
- December 17: Nissan Transmission (CVT) Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 30 days ago
- December 7: Nissan Timing Chain Replacements Will Be Reimbursed: Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
2014 Nissan Quest
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Quest is great in terms of low complaints, but it also has an abysmal crash test rating for one very common type of impact.
The IIHS' "small overlap" crash test rates the vehicle's ability to protect front seat passengers when the car is impacted across 1/4th of the front bumper.
This mimics hitting a pole, or an off-center crash into another car — more common in the real world than a full frontal head-on crash.
See our crash test page for the detailed results — As you can see from the IIHS' crash test video, the Nissan Quest does not protect intrusion into the passenger space & major injury to the front seat passengers is likely.
Worst 2014 Quest Problems by Category
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Quest Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Quest compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Quest overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Quest.