- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 27 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 31 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 32 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 40 days ago
2014 Nissan Quest
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Quest is great in terms of low complaints, but it also has an abysmal crash test rating for one very common type of impact.
The IIHS' "small overlap" crash test rates the vehicle's ability to protect front seat passengers when the car is impacted across 1/4th of the front bumper.
This mimics hitting a pole, or an off-center crash into another car — more common in the real world than a full frontal head-on crash.
See our crash test page for the detailed results — As you can see from the IIHS' crash test video, the Nissan Quest does not protect intrusion into the passenger space & major injury to the front seat passengers is likely.
2014 Nissan Quest Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Quest Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Quest compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Quest overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Quest.